We are a high growth software company based in Irvine, CA and we're looking for Sales Executives to help us continue and build upon our success. We sell industry-leading hybrid maintenance management software and associated infrastructure maintenance services - currently one of the highest growth segments of the technology industry. Outgoing and competitive team players with a passion for innovative technology and uncapped commissions will thrive in this fast paced environment. We are seeking individuals based in Southern California with a minimum of 2 year's experience in software, VAR or telecom sales. Specific emphasis on Channel sales is preferred.
As an Sales Executive on our team, you will be responsible for achieving revenue based sales quotas through aggressive prospecting, cold calling, identifying and qualifying opportunities, and collaborating with account teams, sales engineers, and partners to take deals from prospect to close. Your primary emphasis will be on VAR partners, so channel experience is valuable. A HUGE advantage: We will provide you with a RainKing, Salesforce and ConnectAndSell accounts with prescreened prospect lists. This combination of tools will give you 8 to 12 conversations per hour per session. This is a high-energy position, and the pace is quick, so you must be extremely organized and be able to manage a pipeline of up to 150 opportunities at one time. You should be comfortable talking with multiple prospects per day and working with our executives to close average deals between $25K and $250K and larger deals exceeding $1M. Our annuity based commission plan is uncapped, so earnings potential is extremely high. Software sales will allow you to build a long-term annuity of recurring revenue and associated commissions.
- Manage entire sales process from prospecting to close, including accurate pipeline forecasting and achieving quarterly sales quotas
- Utilize ConnectAndSell to facilitate 50+ new prospect conversations per month.
- Phone and email prospecting and follow up on email campaigns
- Schedule sales calls, webinars and meetings to co-sell with our executive team
- In person meetings with VAR partners
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close infrastructure support services
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Confidently overcome objections to advance the sales process
- You must enjoy selling over the phone (This is the most important criteria)
- Knowledgeable about industry terms and concepts, particularly VAR and infrastructure related
- Direct relationship development with channel sales teams
- Positive and energetic personality
- Outstanding telephone etiquette
- Tenacious and competitive revenue overachiever
- 2+ years of VAR/channel and/or B2B sales experience
- Technology/Software sales experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple emails, phone calls, social media, etc. each day
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce CRM and MS Office competency is key
Compensation: Non-recoverable draw + high, annuity-based commission with uncapped earnings potential. We expect each sales representative to generate 10-20 new sales opportunities each month.
We have three openings available and will be hiring over the next 4-weeks. This is an exceptional opportunity to build a lucrative, high growth career in the exciting technology industry. If you thrive on prospecting and closing deals and think you've got what it takes to crush it in this space, please respond with your resume.